A simple meal that any man can make, tastes great, smells great, and is great. Each and every food and ingredient in this meal is there for a reason, and one reason only – to boost DHT.
You’ll need these things.
- 4-5 eggs
- Some bacon
- Some smoked beef
- Sorghum bread
- 4-5 tablespoons of butter
- Some onions, spinach, and celery
- 1-2 cups of coffee
Now like I said, each and every food and ingredient in this meal is there to boost DHT. All these foods and ingredients put together get you a HUGE boost in DHT. Maybe when eaten together they work synergistically to boost DHT even more.
Eggs, Butter, Bacon, and Smoked Beef
Eggs, butter, bacon, and smoked beef have a high amount of saturated and monounsaturated fats and a low amount of polyunsaturated fats. Saturated and monounsaturated fats increase androgens, while polyunsaturated fats lower them (study).
“Intakes of eicosapentanoic and docosahexaenoic acids, n-3 fatty acids from fish, were significantly inversely correlated with total testosterone.” – study.
“Men’s daily urinary excretion of testosterone also was 13% higher with the high-fat, low-fiber diet than with the low-fat, high-fiber diet.”
“Their urinary excretion of estradiol and estrone and their 2-hydroxy metabolites were 12-28% lower with the high-fat, low-fiber diet.” – study.
A well-done and reputable experiment says vegetarians consume less saturated fats and a higher polyunsaturated to saturated fat ratio when compared to omnivores. In multiple studies and experiments vegetarians are found to have lower testosterone and androgen levels.
“A decrease in T in individuals consuming a diet containing 20% fat compared with a diet containing 40% fat.”
“T was significantly positively correlated with percent energy fat, saturated (SFA) (g ⋅ 1,000 kcal−1 ⋅ day−1), and monounsaturated (MUFA) (g ⋅ 1,000 kcal−1 ⋅ day−1) and was significantly negatively correlated with the percent energy protein, the PUFA/SFA ratio.” – study.
- The world’s highest food in cholesterol
- Eggs have EVERY essential vitamin, mineral, and nutrient except vitamin C. 23 out of the 24 essential vitamins, minerals, and nutrients are in the egg
- High in choline and choline increases the 5 alpha reductase enzymes, which leads to more DHT
- Quality protein along with EVERY essential amino acid AND in the right ratios needed for humans
Eggs are easily one of the greatest, if not the greatest food on planet earth. After all eggs are created with one purpose – to give life. Eggs have everything needed to give life.
Cholesterol is a building block of testosterone and a precursor of all sex hormones (study). More testosterone means more DHT being converted via 5 alpha reductase.
“Positive associations were observed between testosterone and HDL cholesterol levels.” – study.
- Butter has a component in it that is churned from 5alpha-pregnanedionea and that component is a direct precursor to DHT (study)
- High in cholesterol as well
- Good amount of vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin E, and vitamin K
- Great fat profile – in a tablespoon of butter there’s 7g of saturated fat, 3g of monounsaturated fat, and only 0.4g of polyunsaturated fat
Butter has one of the greatest, if not the greatest fat profiles when it comes to increasing androgen production.
- Good fat profile
- High in cholesterol as well
- High in selenium
Selenium increases testosterone (study).
“A strong positive correlation between serum testosterone and selenium in the infertile males was found.”
- Great fat profile – in 100g of beef there’s 5.3g of saturated fat, 4.8g of monounsaturated fat, and only 0.5g of polyunsaturated fat
- Not as great as butter, but still one of the greatest fat profiles
- Quality protein along with quality amino acids
- High in zinc
- High in cholesterol
- High in creatine
- According to Kevin Loftis beef fat has oleyl alcohol, which increases DHT
- According to Kevin Loftis wood smoked beef has a chemical called alpha-Naphthoflavone, which decreases estrogen and indirectly increases DHT
Beef is one of the greatest, if not the greatest food for androgen production.
Zinc does inhibit 5 alpha reductase but only in high doses (study). The dosage in beef is not that high for it to inhibit 5 alpha reductase.
Creatine is well-known to increase DHT (study).
Kevin Loftis is the owner of Philosopher’s Page.
Sorghum is a grass species grain that originated in northern Africa, and is now cultivated widely in tropical and subtropical regions.
A study found that sorghum bicolor, the commercially used grain, increases 5 alpha reductase activity by 54%.
Onions, Spinach, and Celery
Spinach and celery are the highest foods in androstenedione. Androstenedione is a direct precursor of DHT (study). Eating these two vegetables will boost DHT.
You can also supplement with pine pollen, which contains natural androstenedione and androsterone and should boost DHT.
- Increases testosterone (study)
- Increases the 5 alpha reductase (study)
- Prevents the breakdown of cAMP (study)
Coffee being the highest source of caffeine is effective at increasing DHT. In one experiment it increased DHT by 57%.
Manly Meal to Boost DHT
The things you’ll need.
Bacon in the pan first. Let it fry a little.
Throw in a lot of onions.
Throw in some smoked beef.
Throw in 4-5 eggs.
Mix till its done.
Fix some coffee.
Then you have your finished product. Put butter on the sorghum bread, it tastes great.
There you have it – a manly meal to boost DHT. Get a girl to make this for you and enjoy.