When you want to lower cortisol, the first thing, before any supplements is to find the root of the problem, then cut it. Easier said than done, that’s what will lower cortisol big time though.
You already know by now that the supplements are just icing on the cake.
These 3 supplements will lower cortisol guaranteed in these 2 scenarios…
- You’re plain out stressed out. Maybe you know the root of your problem, maybe you don’t, but there’s just some stress there and you can feel it within.
- Some men need that icing on the cake. You’ve cut the root of your problem, you’re enhancing your testosterone, DHT, and lowering your SHBG. You’re at a point where you need that icing so you can eat your cake. Well that’s when supplements come in.
You’re going to try some supplements either way, why not go with the 3 that actually work, are studied a lot, have a good reputation, and aren’t pricy at all?
Only 3 Supplements You Need to Lower Cortisol
The greats of supplements which lower cortisol..
Ashwagandha is an adaptogenic herb that mainly grows in India. Its great for balancing hormones when they’re out of whack, and in times of stress. This herbal supplement is clinically proven to lower cortisol, reduce stress, increase testosterone, improve sperm quality, get better sleep, cure erectile dysfunction, and improve overall well-being. This is a supplement you have to cycle. For every week of using it, take a week off to give your endocrine a break from herbal intake.
Let’s look at the science on Ashwagandha.
This study concluded that Ashwagandha reduces stress and improves resistance towards stress. And as you know stress blocks the effects of testosterone, therefore a reduction in stress will increase testosterone.
Another study found that it reduces stress.
And a ton of other studies found and concluded the same thing; it reduces stress and improves resistance towards stress. It also has tons of health benefits and is known to cure some diseases and disorders. (Study 1) (Study 2) (Study 3) (Study 4) (Study 5) (Study 6) (Study 7) (Study 8) (Study 9)
If you’re stressed out or just want to take your health to the next level, pick yourself up a tincture form of Ashwagandha from Nature’s Answer because its stronger and more effective than capsules. The powder form is the greatest option, if you know how to use it.
Rhodiola rosea grows in cold regions of the world, including much of the Arctic, the mountains of Central Asia, scattered in eastern North America from Baffin Island to the mountains of North Carolina, and mountainous parts of Europe.
Its proven to lower cortisol, stress, and fatigue.
Study concludes – Rhodiola shows anti-depressive potency in patients with mild to moderate depression when administered in dosages of either 340 or 680 mg/day over a 6-week period.
Another study concludes – Rhodiola extract at a dose of 200 mg twice daily for 4 weeks is safe and effective in improving life-stress symptoms to a clinically relevant degree.
Study suggests – Rhodiola can reduce general fatigue under certain stressful conditions.
Try some Rhodiola if you’re stressed, it might work good.
Cortigon is a great stress-relieving and mental clarity natural supplement made by Testshock.
The main ingredient in cortigon – phosphatidylserine…
- Increases the 5 alpha reductase (study).
- That’s not what phosphatidylserine is known for. What phosphatidylserine is known for is its ability to lower cortisol and testosterone to cortisol ratio. Studies find that it lowers cortisol in stressed subjects, 800mg of phosphatidylserine lowers exercise induced rise in cortisol by 30% (study 1) (study 2) (study 3).
- In this study 600mgs of phosphatidylserine taken daily and doing resistance training resulted in a 180% improvement in testosterone to cortisol ratio.
Other than mental clarity, stress-relieving, and of course increased 5ar, here are some benefits to cortigon.
- Naturally Balancing Hormones
- Increasing Mental Clarity
- Improving Focus
- Naturally Increasing Energy Levels Without Any Crash Later
- Increasing Exercise Strength & Endurance
- Decreasing Stubborn Body Fat Tissue
- Boosting Key Hormonal Health Markers, and
- Unlocking the TRUE Potential of Your Brain.
Cortigon has these 6 ingredients that are behind it’s magic.
- Ginkgo Biloba leaf extract
- Omega 3 fatty acids
- Choline Bitartrate
This isn’t another horse shit supplement. The quality is of the highest and of course Christopher Walker, the creator of Cortigon offers you a no questions asked refund if you’re not satisfied with your purchase. Check out Cortigon here.